Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Calvin Chronicles.....who,what and where?

The Calvin Chronicles was an idea that my good friend Ray Bennett and myself came up with as a way to give people a glispe of who Calvin Evans really is and let them see me in my natural element. People always ask me when's my next show or if they've never seen my stand up, they ask me to tell them a joke on the spot. Now I dont know about your job but I believe comedy is the only job you have to always validate yourself on the spot. For instance, you never find out someones a baker and tell them to bake some shit on on the spot, you take their word for it. So to avoid putting on 20 personal shows every two days the Calvin Chronicles was created as a reference for the curious. The first episode that I have here, was really rough because I didnt have a template, it was point and shoot, so it's a little choppy but if you watch episodes 2-5 you can see that we came up with a format. The beginning theme was a montage of all a few shows I had done, giving viewers a visual of my prior work. The music is compliments of Larry McDonalds aka Soundz. You can find all the episodes on the my "Links to More Calvin". Check it out.......


1 comment:

  1. big homie Calvin! I see you homie...

    oh ya this nate from U of I

    holla

    ReplyDelete